A “Unique ID” tracking cookie is used for the “legitimate purpose” of identifying unique visitors, but otherwise no “personal data” is logged.
- _referrer_og – Stores external referrer for 90 days, for better long term attribution of traffic sources.
- _utm_og – Stores dynamic (UTM) campaign variables for 90 days, for better long term attribution of marketing efforts.
- _custom_data_[key] – Only set when a site is using custom data tracking and the site has flagged an End User as having fully consented to tracking Personal Data. These cookies cache certain custom data keys for 30 days so that they’re attached to sessions even when a visitor is not logged in.
- _jsuid – Unique ID tracking cookie.
- cluid – Third party Unique ID tracking cookie (attached to our tracking domains). Used solely to identify the same visitor across multiple domains belonging to the same customer. The first party cookie is updated to match the third party one if both are set and the values don’t match.
Customers can disable End User cookies by setting clicky_custom.cookies_disable.
Analytics uses these cookies: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
Our website uses Google Analytics, a service which transmits website traffic data to Google servers in the United States. Google Analytics does not identify individual users or associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. We use reports provided by Google Analytics to help us understand website traffic and web page usage.